Write-Back 2

Write-Back2:

1.    I think I will talk about accepting change in our life.

2.    My mom had an influence on my love for fashion because she used to get fashion magazines from abroad every few months.

3.    At that time there was no online shopping and my mom wanted something different from what was in the stores. So, she was browsing through this magazine that had models wearing clothes in different styles and colors, next to each picture was the information of the piece.

4.    When she finished seeing the magazines, she would put them on the shelf under the TV.

5.    One day when I was coming home, my clothing was damaged because I played with my cousin. My mom got angry at me and her voice rose, what is the stain? These clothes are expensive. I told her that my cousin had damaged my clothes. I don’t think clothes are expensive, I think she’s angry because she doesn't like my dad`s relatives.

6.    When I was in high school, I used to borrow clothes, accessories, and bags from my mom's closet. I had so much fun. Almost every two week I would see my friend, she loved photography. We were taking pictures in her home in the backyard next to the pool because she loves taking pictures in the sunshine.


Comments