Dirty Joke

 



Dirty Joke

     When I was in middle school, my dad used to drink tea and make some normal jokes, but this time he said a dirty joke. I don’t remember what the joke was, but what stuck in my mind was that this dirty joke mead my mom laughs. She laughed until her face turned to red and I saw the natural lines in her face, the lines that only appear if a person is laughing for real. My dad was laughing in a low voice and amused that he was able to make my mom laugh. And my mom tells him not to tell these jokes in front of us, my dad replied that they know more than you think.

       When my mom laughed, I discovered that my mom had a dimple on her cheek. I was surprised why I hadn’t seen her before. I told my mom that she has a dimple, and she said, where did your brother get his dimple, he gets it from me. I hadn’t thought of that before.

Why I didn’t see my mom laughing like that because she usually looks serious and give us too much of advice, some advice which she doesn’t do. For example, telling us that soft drinks and chips are harmful while she is holding a bag of chips in her left hand and diet Pepsi in her right hand eats them in front of us, and when I ask her why you are eating them then? She says I am old woman. Why does my mother drink diet Pepsi? Because she has diabetes.

Finally, when my mom called me and gives me a lot of advice, I use the same excuse that she used and I tell her that I am old woman, it makes her laugh.

 

 


Comments